Saturday, September 5, 2015

Little Einstein's Pat Pat Rocket


This is one of the first toys I bought for my kids in Toronto. I got it at Zeller's located at Overlea Blvd. I do not remember the price but I know I got a good deal for it. This is a Pat Pat Rocket from the show Little Einstein's made by the company Fisher-Price. It comes with 4 characters- Leo, Annie, Quincy and June. It plays various classical music pieces along with Rocket sound effects

It was my eldest son's favorite show when he was 5 years old and he even have a video in Youtube singing the shows theme song. 



My children have grown now, the youngest at 6 and they are not into Little Einsteins anymore. I found out on eBay that this particular toy is a collectors item now and is being sold for at least a $100. I recently posted it in Kijiji hoping to sell it and get my investment back.

No comments:

Post a Comment